Thursday 4 August 2016

Ongoing Tuition Requests, some more suited to online!

Typical and current Turoring request examples:- some Uni, some Primary. Mostly Secondary in term time. These are leads from my online agency.

Your Tutoring Leads

Please click on 'View Messages / Reply' to see further details, create a response and accept or decline this request. Please let the tutee know if you may be able to help or not. Thanks.

CURRENT (4) OLD (93)

8 hours of Secondary (11 to 14 years) Maths tuition

REQUEST MADE: 05/08/2016

12.26 miles from you (A.T.C.F.)   ||   1 hours per week for 8 weeks   ||   Potentially worth £200.00 to you

Dear Susan,

I am looking for a tutor for Secondary (11 to 14 years) Maths, please could you let me know your availability.

Thanks,


View Messages / Reply

8 hours of University (or further higher) Business Related tuition

REQUEST MADE: 02/08/2016

4.18 miles from you (A.T.C.F.)   ||   1 hours per week for 8 weeks   ||   Potentially worth £200.00 to you

Dear Susan,

I am looking for someone who can help me with analyzing my data

Thanks,


View Messages / Reply

8 hours of Primary (Up to 11 years) Maths tuition

REQUEST MADE: 29/07/2016

33.21 miles from you (Road)   ||   1 hours per week for 8 weeks   ||   Potentially worth £160.00 to you

Dear Susan,

I am looking for a maths tutor for my 6 year old. Please could you let me know your availability.

Thanks,

View Messages / Reply

8 hours of Primary (Up to 11 years) Maths tuition

REQUEST MADE: 26/07/2016

3.75 miles from you (A.T.C.F.)   ||   1 hours per week for 8 weeks   ||   Potentially worth £160.00 to you

Dear Susan,

I am looking for a tutor for Primary (Up to 11 years) Maths, please could you let me know your availability.

Thanks,

View Messages / Reply


No comments:

Post a Comment